qwertyasdf

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tuck Family Reunion

This June we went on a trip to visit Jonathan and Jill in Round Rock TX along with all my siblings and their families. We did miss one cousin Jordan, who is living in Spain with the Navy. One crazy, hot, hot, hot afternoon we got together at a park and had some family pictures taken. I did mention it was hot with about 100% humidity, can you see the gleam on everybody's sweaty faces?

This is the original Tuck family. David and Kathie in front and left to right is Jonathan, Jared, Aaron, Brandon, Jamie and Bethia. It's hard to believe that I used to have slap fights and spit fights with these adults standing by me.





And here we all are (minus Jordan). It was a great few days visiting with my siblings and their families. When we get together, it seems that time has stood still since the last visit, we just pick up where we left off. Good times.......




No comments: